BOB KIELING – HAS FISHED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND ON THIS MEETING HE WILL PRESENT:
FLY FISHING THE SPATSIZI RIVER IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA!
Bob Kieling is an avid fly fisher, hunter, rod builder and family man!
Focusing on Bob’s first hand knowledge of fly fishing all over the world – he will focus on fly fishing the Spatsizi River on September 8th, 2021.
- Seven trips to Alaska.
- Three trips to Christmas Island.
- Six trips to Canada British Columbia.
- Eight trips to Michigan’s Au Sable and Manistee Rivers.
- One trip to Argentina.
- Five trips to Florida Biscayne Bay.
- Three trips to Key West Florida.
- 35 years Montana.
- Three trips Lees ferry in Arizona.
- England and Scotland.
- 30 trips to Colorado.
- 3 trips to high sierra via packhorse trips
ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS MEETING:
* Food & non-alcoholic beverages provided by the club.
* Fly tying or Knot demonstrations.
* Short BOD presentations.
* PLEASE bring your own chair (camping folding chair is a good suggestion).
* BYOB (alcoholic beverages to share).
* If you would like to be a guest to our meeting, please email the meeting director at: firstname.lastname@example.org