GOLDEN TROUT WILDERNESS SAFARI 2019
(GTWS – for short!)
Headed up by:
Charley Beals & Bob Kieling
- Those wanting to backpack in – please contact: Gary Scott
- BACKPACKERS PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFO – click here
MESSAGE FROM BOB KIELING….
DEAR SAFARI MEMBERS,
We are embarking on an adventure into the wilderness and the plan is as follows:
- SATURDAY | AUGUST 17
Depart Conejo Valley around 12:00 pm for the Packers cabin (plan on 5 hour drive).
- Arrive at cabin and download gear for Packers to organize for morning departure.
- Eat and sleep in Packers cabin near trailhead.
- Depart at 8:00am or campsite and arrive 7+ hours that afternoon.
- Fishing Sunday afternoon.
- Fishing all day Monday.
- Fishing all day Tuesday.
- Optional Golden Trout side trip available at Volcanic Creek.
WEDNESDAY | AUGUST 21
Fishing all day Wednesday.
- Depart to base camp after breakfast.
- Upon arrival at base camp either stay the night at packers cabin(extra cost),or depart in auto for home or stay at Kit Korfs cabin.
- IF you are interested in going and getting up to date info on the outing, please let Bob Kieling know via email at: Bkieling@aol.com
Please confirm your commitment by sending a $500 check made out to GTWP to me for $500 by April 4, 2019 to:
- Bob Kieling
- 968 Cedarcliff Court
- Westlake, CA 91362