OAK PARK FACILITY RENTAL INFO | simi valley – ventura county901 Quimisa Drive, Simi Valley.Off Los Angeles Avenue, East of Madera Road.Oak Park, Simi ValleyMature Oak trees enhance this rustic 100.5 acre open space park that is surrounded by gentle, rolling hills and an abundance of coastal sage scrub brush.
This natural environment supports a multitude of California native wildlife species, such as a raptors, roadrunners, sagebrush lizards, and alligator lizards. The park is ideal for group RV camping in a secluded setting.
- Main Building > a screened in patio in Oak Park Campground. Windows can be kept open, has lighting and a/c.
- There is also a fully “outdoor” LARGE area with covering perfect for “social distancing”. Everyone would need to dress warm. Matt and I can bring a generator and run a/c for slide presentations for the “outdoor” venue.
- For great summer nights there is an amphitheatre (small). We’d again bring the projector.
- Quiet Hours are 9:00 pm to 7:00 am (no generator use)
- NICE bathroom access close to all 3 places!(see photos below)
- I think all 3 have BBQ next to them if we wanted to boost the meeting w/a dinner
- Lawn areas for casting practice (no water nearby – boo!)
- Ventura County Parks offers a variety of group facilities that can be reserved. Since these sites are very popular, we suggest reserving early.
- To reserve a picnic area or to find out more about special use permits, please contact the Parks Reservation Center at (805) 654-3951
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.