Inaja for saleFOR SALE
Beautiful cabin | Inaja Land Company
RIVER/STREAM FRONT PROPERTY
Beautiful cabin with membership to Inaja Land Company, including approximately 5 miles of blue-ribbon trout stream affording sensational fishing (multiple browns and rainbows over 20″ to 6 lb.) on the Upper Owens River, which some have rated “best in the western United States.”
Wonderful for families, or the fisherman looking to “get away from it all” and fish a private trout stream. Located just a 20-minute drive from Mammoth Lakes.
Comfortable cabin, over 1,000 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath, with gorgeous views of the snow-covered mountains. Cabin solidly made and very low-maintenance with tongue-in-groove cedar walls, with high ceilings and large, lovely beams running throughout.
- Beautiful wood-burning stove and propane heater which heats the entire cabin.
- Kitchen has stove & oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, and stackable washer/dryer unit. The fishing stream is directly in front of the cabin and accessible by foot.
- Power run by photo-voltaic system with back-up generator, and water comes from an Artesian spring close to cabin.
- Propane gas tank is close by.
- Roof is fire-resistant and the porch was recently remodeled.
- There are TVs in both bedrooms plus living room.
- Everything is in working condition.
- Some of the furniture will be left to the buyer, plus all kitchen dishes, pots & pans, and utensils.
Price: Check listing
Transfer fee: ________ | to be paid by seller | check listing
LISTING INFO | MLS #180711
8455 Owens River Road | Google Map
Mammoth Lakes (outside of Mammoth Lakes), CA 93546
DOWNLOAD PDF given to us by the owner in April 2019, for print copy and photos – click here
Kelly Turner with The Snowcreek Property Company