RED MEADOW’S PACK STATION
July 15-20, 2020 | $250
- JULY 15 – OVERNIGHT MAMMOTH
- JULY 16 – PACK IN > 6:30am
- JULY 17-19 – FISHING
- JULY 19 – PACKOUT
- JULY 20 – Might stay in Mammoth to fish or head home.
- It is strenuous 10 mile back country hike with stock to carry gear.
- We walk the trail and mules carry gear other than a light daypack we want to walk with (just need water, snacks, first aid, etc. not much).
- Lodging in Mammoth before and after if desired.
- Start on the 16th at 6:30am
- $250 per person for bringing in and out our gear. Extra if someone wants a horse to ride.
- Hike with stock pack in originating out of Reds Meadow on the San Joaquin River in Mammoth Area.
- Destination is Fish Valley area of Fish Creek (tributary of San Joaquin).