Saturday, February 2, 2019
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Great Buys on New and Used Tackle
Benefits the Southwest Council Fly Fishers International
4901 East 7th Street Long Beach, CA 90804WHAT TO BRING:
Bring usable and saleable items originally priced over $40.00 to donate to the Garage Sale and get free admission.
$13.00 for FFI members, lunch included in admission price, $18.00 others.JOIN THE SWCFFI
— Memberships available at the door
— or contact Michael Schweit at: 818.757.3474 / firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Learn from over 20 of SoCal’s best Fly Tiers. They will demonstrate their famous patterns and techniques!
GARAGE SALE / 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- Please donate items for the fly fishing garage sale. Rods, reels, lines, clothes, vests or accessories.
- Anything not sold will be donated to Project Healing Waters or as needed by the SWC member clubs.
- Items must be in working order and have a value of at least $10.00.
- A great opportunity to dispose of extras and unwanted items of all matters fly fishing.
- Please give items to your SWCFFI representative or contact us directly. This is the perfect way to do spring cleaning and to help the SWCFFI!
CASTING / 9:00AM – 4:00PM
20/20 Casting lessons: FFI Certified and Master Casting Instructors will be available for personal casting lessons at $20 for 20 minutes. Tune up your techniques for the upcoming fishing season. Participants will be analyzed by instructors and receives tips to improve their single-hand or Spey casting. Come join in on the fun of casting!
RAFFLE & SILENT AUCTIONS / 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Take a chance at winning some fantastic raffle items. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event. For your bidding pleasure both select and special silent auction items will be on the tables all day. Come and place your bids!