FLY TYING – 3rd Tuesday of the Month / Subject to Change
FLY TYING AND SHOOTING THE BREEZE…….Steve Anderson’s Home:
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- 6:00pm – ?
- (805) 279-0737 << CALL TO CONFIRM!
- Bring a snack & your beverage of choice.
- Folding chair, camping chair.
- Mask. Group will determine usage.
- If you’re tying a fly, bring your stuff. Otherwise it’s a casual hang.
- Only attend if you are feeling well.
- Requesting those with underlying heath issues take a pass until we can be together in person again. Individuals in a high-risk group are discouraged, but it’s YOUR overall decision.
- This meeting has always been in an open garage and has basically always been “outdoors” – so we’re good to go.
- Bring a jacket incase during our colder autumn/winter evenings.
- According to CA rules WE CAN have a gathering and rules are “recommended” according to 1st amendment rights. And HECK, our own govenor Gavin Newsom did not follow the “recommended” rules, so this gathering IS allowed.
Hosted at: Steve Anderson’s home.
To confirm date, get location information & all details email: