OUTING DIRECTOR: RICK FERRANTE
- DATES & OUTING LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- CANCELLATION DUE TO HAZARDOUS WEATHER, TRAVEL OR ROAD CONDITIONS. SAFETY IS KEY.
- CLICK ON THE “TRIP LOCATION NAME LINKS” FOR MORE INFO
- DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS ALL EVENTS ARE TO BE DETERMINED.
- THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR OUTINGS PAGE!
CASUAL RV CAMPING & FLY FISHING
at Pleasant Valley Campground, Bishop, CA.
Make your own reservation. Bring your RV!
No itinerary. We’ll just wing it.
People can fish on their own or in groups (bubbles) but we’ll have a nightly campfire to enjoy. * following social distancing and state rules.
Email Cece if interested at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* following social distancing and state rules.
JUNE 24-JULY 1, 2021
THE BOLLINGER’S “MAMMOTH” ADVENTURE | RSVP LINK
Rich & Judy are inviting everyone to come camp & fly fish with them in the town of Mammoth Lakes, California! RV & TENT CAMPING
- The Bollingers are at site
- The Rubins are at site #156
Call The Fly Stop at 858-500-2761 – they have a special CVFF kit for each destination we travel to. This kit will include most items you will be needing while on the water – at a special price, just for us!”
The Fly Stop Website – click here