Conejo Valley Fly Fisher’s Annual Christmas & ALL Holidays Party – 2019
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY EVENT | NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
DATE: Sunday, December 8, 2019
TIME: 4:30 to 8:30pm
PARTY LOCATION: Mike & Patti Weigand’s home
- NEW – POTLUCK FORMAT
This year, we are giving Mike & Patti a break and they will not be grilling the main entree, just opening their beautifully decorated home, from top to bottom in Christmas cheer, so club members will bring yummy dishes to share! So . . .
HERE IS THE FORMAT OF THE POTLUCK FOR THIS YEAR
- Requesting everyone bring either a main dish entree, robust side dish or dessert with a $10 minimum to share.
- If you don’t cook — many yummy options from Costco. Rotisserie Chix, Carnitas, Lasagna & Garlic Bread, Fancy Spinach Salad, Dessert pie or cake.
LIST OF CONFIRMED GUESTS AND DISHES – click here
PLEASE RSVP IF YOU ARE GOING.
COCKTAILS / APPETIZERS / DRINKS / DINNER
– 4:30 – Appetizers & Drinks
– 6:00 – Dinner & Dessert
WHAT TO BRING
– Potluck Dish
– BYOW – Bring your own wine to share.
DRINKS PROVIDED BY THE HOSTS:
-Beer, soft drinks and water.
WHAT TO WEAR:
– Dress WARM, WARM, WARM!
– We will be dining outdoors so dress toasty warm.
– Festive attire reflecting the season encouraged.