Conejo Valley Fly Fisher’s Annual
Christmas & ALL Holidays Party – 2019
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY EVENT | NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
CLICK THIS LINK TO JOIN OUR CLUB and come to ALL our events!
DATE: Sunday, December 8, 2019
TIME: 4:30 to 8:30pm
Mike & Patti Weigand’s home
1201 Camino Dos Rios Thousand Oaks, CA. 91360-2366
Google Maps (weblink).
- NEW – POTLUCK FORMAT
This year, we are giving Mike & Patti a break and they will not be grilling the main entree, just opening their beautifully decorated home, from top to bottom in Christmas cheer, so club members will bring yummy dishes to share! So . . .
- HERE IS THE FORMAT OF THE POTLUCK FOR THIS YEAR
- Requesting everyone bring either a main dish entree, robust side dish or dessert with a $10 minimum to share.
- If you don’t cook — many yummy options from Costco. Rotisserie Chix, Carnitas, Lasagna & Garlic Bread, Fancy Spinach Salad, Dessert pie or cake.
- PLEASE RSVP your attendance & potluck dish to: Cece’s email.
I will update the potluck page (click here) to make sure we don’t have 10 rotisserie chickens.
LIST OF CONFIRMED GUESTS AND DISHES – click here
— IF YES – please email – RVSP to Cece and announce the potluck dish you will be bringing to: Cece’s email/click here
— IF NO – no need to RSVP or email anyone. Just know that you’ll be missed!
COCKTAILS / APPETIZERS / DRINKS / DINNER
– 4:30 – Appetizers & Drinks
– 6:00 – Dinner & Dessert
WHAT TO BRING
– Potluck Dish
– BYOW – Bring your own wine to share.
DRINKS PROVIDED BY THE HOSTS:
-Beer, soft drinks and water.
WHAT TO WEAR:
– Dress WARM, WARM, WARM!
– We will be dining outdoors so dress toasty warm.
– Festive attire reflecting the season encouraged.