THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY EVENT | NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
CLICK THIS LINK TO JOIN OUR CLUB and come to ALL our events!
TIME: 4:30 to 8:30pm
PARTY LOCATION: Rich & Judy Bollinger’s home. Address can be found in your club roster.
- DINNER IS POTLUCK
- Requesting everyone bring either a main dish entrée, robust side dish or dessert to share.
- Optional bottle of wine to share with everyone.
- PLEASE RSVP your attendance & potluck dish to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here is the list of the potluck items to make sure we don’t have 10 veggie plates > click here
- If you cannot make it, no need to RSVP. Just know that you’ll be missed.
COCKTAILS / APPETIZERS / DRINKS / DINNER
– 4:30 – Appetizers & Drinks
– 6:00 – Dinner & Dessert
WHAT TO BRING
– Potluck Dish
– BYOB to share!
DRINKS PROVIDED BY THE HOSTS:
– Water & non-alcoholic beverages.
WHAT TO WEAR:
– Dress WARM, WARM, WARM!
– The event is outdoors.
– Festive attire reflecting the season is encouraged.