Conejo Valley Fly Fisher’s Annual
Christmas / Holiday Party – 2021
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY EVENT | NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
CLICK THIS LINK TO JOIN OUR CLUB and come to ALL our events!
DATE: Sunday, December 12, 2021
TIME: 4:30 to 8:30pm
PARTY LOCATION: To be determined.
- HERE IS THE FORMAT OF THE POTLUCK FOR THIS YEAR
- Requesting everyone bring either a main dish entrée, robust side dish or dessert to share.
- If you don’t cook — you can pick up some great pre-cooked options at your local grocery store or even Costco – for instance:
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Lasagna & Garlic Bread
- Fancy Spinach Salad
- Dessert pie or cake.
- PLEASE RSVP your attendance & potluck dish to: email@example.com
- Here is the list of the potluck items to make sure we don’t have 10 rotisserie chickens > click here
- If you cannot make it, no need to RSVP. Just know that you’ll be missed.
COCKTAILS / APPETIZERS / DRINKS / DINNER
– 4:30 – Appetizers & Drinks
– 6:00 – Dinner & Dessert
WHAT TO BRING
– Potluck Dish
– BYOB to share!
DRINKS PROVIDED BY THE HOSTS:
– Water & non-alcoholic beverages.
WHAT TO WEAR:
– Dress WARM, WARM, WARM!
– The event is outdoors.
– Festive attire reflecting the season is encouraged.