“The 2019 winner is Gary Scott with his submission of an 18” Kern River rainbow caught on August 19th.
His certificate and monetary award will be presented at the February general meeting.
Congratulations to Gary and thanks to all who participated”
RSVP as "INTERESTED"
Event date is past
Thu, 27 Feb 2020 05:29:11 +0000 last time: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 19:00:00 -0700
Conejo Valley Fly Fishers announcing:
an “Outing of Mammoth Proportions!”
- Mammoth Lakes, CA
- $60 per person for the WHOLE WEEKEND!
- 09/14/17 to 09/17/17
- Arrive Thursday / Depart on Sunday
- Hosted by: Peter Sumner
- Open to all members* of all levels and abilities of fly fishing. / ** Check with Peter regarding inviting guests.
MUST RSVP as there are spots for only 7-8 persons in Mammoth condo.
Contact/Hosted by: Peter Sumner
Cell/Text: (805) 279-2307
Cost per person: Approx $60 per person for a total of 8 persons.
** Less than 8 the price will go up accordingly.
To fish with friends and enjoy everyone’s company.
Help out each other in fishing different areas.
– Group will decide as we go.
– May decide to go out or cook in. There is a Vons grocery store locally.
– Fishing gear
– Bedding or sleeping bag, pillow
“Horizons” Condo, # 14
2113 Meridian Blvd
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Google Maps (click on text)
August 2017 – Fly Fishing and Camping Event posted on FACEBOOK!
What Is Fly Fishing?
Recently a friend of mine asked me what is fly fishing?
Great Question! Here’s some references via Wikipedia & YouTube: