December 8th & 9th 2018
*NEW! (6 ) ladder chair spots available!
Don’t have a fishing buddy? Don’t worry, we have individual or group spots open for both dates!
Home of the World’s
Largest Cutthroat Trout!
World record 42 lbs
What Do you get with the NEW
Performance Anglers ladder chair spot?
- First, you will meet your guide at a location disclosed to you the day before our trip on Dec. 7th.
- Your custom ladder chair set up comes with access to two 8 wt. rods: 1 sinking and 1 floating line, plus our custom tied Pyramid flies.
- Hot fresh beach coffee brewing all day, a shoreline gourmet sandwich and ice cold bottled water!
- All you have to do is show up and be ready to fish! This is concierge beach fishing at its best!
The cost for your spot is $225.
Hurry these spots are going fast!
Contact us to secure your spot AT:
“November fishing has been good to great with more 10 lb. + trout being landed than in the last two previous seasons! The 20 lb. + fish have been showing up this season and December looks like its primed for monster trout waiting for your fly!”
-Joe Contaldi, owner and lead guide.
- RECOMMENDED ROD WEIGHT AND LINE:
- 8 wt. sinking line or shooting head for retrieving
- 8 wt. floating line for indicator or “no-cator” fishing.
- RECOMMENDED FLY PATTERNS:
- Retrieving Popcorn Beetles and a Woolly Buggers or Boobies.
- Popcorn Beetles #6 in white chartreuse
- All black woolly buggers #6 & #8 Black Brown, White and Olive
- Balance Leeches #8
- Black, Bronze-Peacock. Peacock, White, Brown and Olive
- Midges #8 & #12
- Snow-Cone, Copper-Black
- Red 49’er.
More on our website at: